Lilypie First Birthday tickers

♥♥♥ ini belog cik chee quey ♥♥♥

My photo
i am fauzan wifey. alysha mommy & sawaladi daughter. i know what is the best for my family and for my beloved princess nuralysha soffiya. bcause i always believe that mommy know the best.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

happy B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

Assalamualaikum wbt

Hye lovers!

Yeah finally, today is the day...my birthday!!!

Ouh so xcited to turn more older than before hik3

This is my 1st time celebrate my bday as a wifey n mummy. Ohh so sweet!


Last night imma so nervous to wait the clock turn to 12.hope to get a special wishes from hubby (hope he will be 1st person to wish la kunu)..but sadly both of us fall asleep early.zzzz.so penat.


So this early morning i woke up when lil baby alysha crying & hoping that i will get the wishes.pls pls pls.ouh but once again he forgot.


Until he back from work, he just asked where is paracetamol.ohh my dear hubby get sick.but still i'm very dissappointed bcause there's nothing happened even suprises on my bday.hukhukhuk.


# bittersweet in marriage life#


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment